Saturday, October 22, 2011

OOC Post

As some people may know, and some do not, I had a sort of mental melt down friday night.  I ended up deleting half of my friends' list, leaving groups, wiping out Savannah's profile, and disappeared for a few hours to calm down.  I have no words to say how sorry I am to those that I hurt, but it was a long time coming.  I have been dealing with several ooc issues in the sim that I roleplay in.  Mostly people trying to start crap between me and my partner, or some of the higher ups talking down to me.  I am saddened to think after two years in the same place, solid years with only a few days taken here and there, that I was basically told I am nothing there.  All this has been boiling under the surface for a few weeks, and it just erupted.  However, I am better now, trying to think how to patch things, wondering if some things are worth patching.  Also found out that someone I considered close to me was passing skype ims I had wrote to them around.  I get overwhelmed easily.  I have never been one to be able to deal with groups of people, ic or ooc.  And I think that added fuel to the fire.  For now, I'm on a break from the place where I rp, to get my head on straight, and do some rebuilding.  I am sorry to those that care, and those that immediately went into my ims to bash me for walking away from the rp... thanks for showing me your real side.

To those that cared, and were there to pick up the pieces and offer hugs and love, I love you, you know who you are <3

Sav

3 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that Sav it's sad how we invest so much of ourselves into our rp and character, then someone else will just hurt you without even a thought or care about how you might feel about it. I know I might have at times been less than I would have like to be although I try to stay IC as much as possible. Still if in the past if I ever said or posted anything that caused you pain I apologize for that. I hope to see you back in Toxian but I understand the need to take a rest

    ReplyDelete