Friday, November 11, 2011

Pain and Love

Pain and love, not exactly the most compatible of things on this realm, none the less the two go hand in hand.  Masochism, as it is called, can cause one to fall in love.  Whether it is love for the pain or the one that  is providing it, I do not know.  I am a masochist.  However I have always self-inflicted my pain, or fulfilled my own pain needs.  Do I think I am a pain whore?  No... I do not, seek pain out.  Pain is a release for me, whether it is my own or the pain I inflict on others.  I however have my limits, most in this town don't seem to ...

Love... causes pain.  those that love, are often in pain because of it.  I was pained, to discover one I loved, one I held dear betrayed me, and all I held dear.  Shea and Miza both.  Shea told Miza what I was now, what I gave up for her, and what did the little shit do?  She turned and told Denenthorn... I do not know what entered her dumbass mind, but she came after me, wanted to 'save me'.  I tried to tell her, I AM a demon, not possessed by one... but she refused to listen and attacked me anyways.  So I beat her down, and proceeded to teach her a lesson, she would never forget.

I first, made her watch my torture, the hell I went through over her... she didn't enjoy it.  She tried to scream, but its hard to scream without a tongue... when your own blood is filling your mouth... Once she had seen it, and I made sure she had seen it, I cast her into a pit of darkness, at least in her mind thats where she went.  Oh I am loving this new power I've tapped into, I was never this powerful as Seiphere's demonic chylder.  Something to be said for self-sacrifice and the rewards it gives correct?

The next two weeks I played.  I dived deeper into her mind and explored, twisted, exploited.  I doubt many have ever been able to read another being as well as I read her.  Her every fear was there laid out like a buffet for me to pick and choose from.  Every day I picked a new one, sometimes combining them.. it was a marvelously fun fourteen days.  I taxed myself though... that was slightly disturbing.  I wish I didn't have a conscience.. but it can't be helped, its the cost of what I did, of what I become.  But day after day, she experienced new things.  Cockroaches would crawl over her body as I made her relive her every mistake, fire licked and lapped at her wings as she had to choose between saving herself or her family.  She was left alone, and I had tortures of other Righteous played in her memory, over and over.  Twisted the memories so it would look like it was her fault.  I made her pick and choose who she thought was being tortured.  So much fun for me to be had...

Best thing was, I used others to do it for me.  But I alone knew her whereabouts... something BB and Shea both confronted me on.  Shea decided to jump me while I was playing with xion.. (story for another time) and once he got me down, decided he was going to question me about Miza's where abouts.  As if I would tell him, or Denenthorn who tried to threaten me into telling him where she was.  Bastard had the balls to say he'd hurt someone I'd care about.  He wouldn't hurt his own, according to him, so that leaves no one outside of the Shadows I'd give a shit about.  I finally grew bored, and left her body at the church one morning.  Little shit... I care about her, but she'll learn one day, you don't betray the one that created you...

1 comment:

  1. Ah Savannah you are unique and creative you will probably take over leadership of the shadows one day if you stay with us I haven't seen you in the city for awhile so I hope your not tired of torturing us with your imagination because after my Mistress their are very few good torturers left hate to lose one more
    Christine D.

    ReplyDelete