Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A new kind of hell

All I see is darkness... all I feel is pain.  This one knows me, it knows my weaknesses.  It knows I feed on pain, and I have to feed on my own if I wish to survive.  The screams... where are those coming from?  They come from me and my mind twists a bit more, disassociating my situation with my body, this can't happen to me.  I have to be listening to someone else being tortured. 

That pressure between my legs, no not my legs.  This isn't happening to my form.  My body is Kali's temple, she wouldn't let such things happen to me.  A sharp pain into my womb and the screams become clearer, and my body bows off the bed where I've been chained for hours, for days, for weeks.  Time is of no consequence here.  I'm forced to accept my body is being abused, and the voice whispering such dark things into my ear is all too familiar. 

The last memory I hold is of me stalking down the streets, using the shadows to both guide and cloak me.  Then I felt something hit me... The only thing I can compare it to is like a semi-truck driving through me, around me, surrounding me and taking me with it.  Sweeping me into some abysmal, dark, dank place.  It stole all breath from my body, suffocating me with it's own presence and I fell into the blackness creeped into my vision. 

When I woke up, I was chained.  My hands bound above my head tightly.  My legs were bound loosely so I could move them.  However instead of a cold hard floor, or a simmering pool of flames, the object I was bound to was soft, almost comfortable.  I was gagged, and either I was blindfolded or there wasn't any light whatsoever in the place.  Usually my eyes adjust to darkness, but considering whomever had managed to grab me, altering my vision wasn't that big of a stretch. 

I am unsure how long I was alone, but it wasn't long before my hunger made itself known.  Since stepping back into my demonic powers I could sense people, demons, beings.  But no one was anywhere around me, and I begin to get nervous.  Soon I felt a claw running along my cheek, under my chin where my head was then forced back.  " 'Allo princess." the voice almost purred.  I froze, I knew the voice even if I couldn't see the face.  The voice that haunted my nightmares as a mortal, the voice that would always taint my vision of Denenthorn. 

The nail moved lower, between my breasts, over my stomach, down my thigh.  I realized then I was naked and begin to struggle against the chains, my shock of who had me finally shaking loose.  "Ah ah ah Princess." his voice was warm and revolting at the same time as he traced his nail over my inner thighs and my panic begin to build.  I could feel my powers beginning to make themselves known.  A sadistic laugh echoed through my head as I felt something heavy and small on my chest.  I fell limp against the bed, my body giving up any fight.  I screamed but couldn't make my body do anything but lay there.

I will not write about what happened next, suffice to say my body was defiled, over and over.  He took delight in taking his time, taunting me with saying I would bear his offspring.  My womb should have been barren, all the years on the island taught me that.  But apparently the effects of the island didn't matter wherever he held me, because soon enough his seed took hold of me.  My only thought was relief, hope that he would stop since he had gotten his wish.  He didn't though.  Over and over, still taunting me that 'his' offspring would kill me when I gave birth to it. 

I do not know how long it went on, but soon enough he found my body unappealing even as it was his spawn disfiguring me.  My hands and feet were freed, but I had lost all desire to escape.  I spent some days pacing, then others curled on the bed that had been the scene of my defilement.  My spirit broken, I had nothing.  The room stayed black, my vision still cut off, but I knew everything within a few weeks.  It was six steps to the left wall.  Ten steps to the wall by the foot of the bed and six steps to the wall to the right.  The headboard was against the fourth wall and there was no door, no windows.  I didn't question this, I accepted it quietly.  As my belly grew more swollen, my mind begin to drift.  I often thought of what it would be like to birth a child, one that I loved.  And I grew attached to the monster dwelling inside me.  My father didn't seek me out.  No one even tried to find me.  All I had was that demonic spawn growing inside me.  Occasionally someone was brought to me.  I was ordered on the bed, and I followed the orders.  I was little more than a pet, and I knew what was coming.  He tortured these souls, for hours, allowing me to gorge myself on their pain.  I wasn't allowed near their blood or bodies, and he always made sure to clean up after himself, but as I said, by this time I had given up on ever leaving this place alive.

The time must have been close because I woke up chained to the bed once more.  This time my legs were chained tightly as well as my hands.  The pain, was indescribable.  Even for one as me.  As my son came into the world, he took a large part of my insides with him.  However I loved him.  Even knowing I was dying.  My tormentor placed my son on my chest once he was free of my body, and I got a brief look at him before he burrowed  himself under my neck, and kept burrowing, as if he couldn't get close enough.  Soon enough his tiny claw pierced my neck, the jugular vein opening easily.  He seemed to take comfort in my blood that was pumping from my body.  I gave birth to a son, and my son killed me.  I prayed that this would be my last death as the life flowed from my body and finally I could see.  The last thing I seen was Spectre holding our son, stroking his face with a finger.  "I should kill him... but seeing as you worked so hard to bring him into the world, I won't.  You can die, knowing you birthed the greatest evil that has seen the light of day in a very long time Princess." 

No comments:

Post a Comment