Sunday, March 20, 2011

The hunt.

The night was cool, I suppose. Since I've been brought back, I don't really feel weather differences as normal people. But the jackets I seen on the humans told me that the weather was cooler than most would like.
My eyes sort through the masses fairly quickly and accurately. Too drunk, not drunk enough, too tall, that one's fixing to have a heart attack... Huffing in frustration I begin to creep closer to the roof edge, staring at the crowd to find the perfect target.
There he is... he arrived alone, one of the ones I passed off as too drunk. But he's been eating, and drinking water. So he's sobered up. I smirk and slip back to slide off the back part of the roof, so I can enter the front, just a girl out on the town for a good time.
Once in the club, the human front comes up, I walk up to the bar and order a drink. To the casual observer, I'm the same as the rest of the females in here. Only I know my purpose... I slip closer to him, and begin to make idle conversation.
Soon we find ourselves on the dance floor, I make sure his drinks are steady but not too much.. I want him to feel his fate. I entice him with my body, I can see it in his eyes. He wants me, I want him, simple right?
The club begins to close, and I lead him outside, I can almost hear his thoughts screaming at me. He's horny, he thinks we're going to quickly do it in the alley.
I drag him against me, my back to the wall. I mold my lips to his, letting his hands roam over my body for a bit, until I grow tired of playing... My touches grow more aggressive as I shove against him, and pin him between me and the opposite wall. The alcohol in his system making his movements slower, dulling his thought process.
Oh he struggles as I get a good grip on his shoulders, but I don't care, the more he struggles, the faster his heartbeats, the more freely his blood flows. Slowly and deliberately I sink my fangs into his neck, the flow immediate and fast.
Slowly he gives in. Quits fighting me. I drink quickly and deeply, the blood flowing from his body to mine, the warmth spreading through my limbs. Once I've drank my fill, I lick the wounds to stop the bleeding and press against him, grinding, rubbing hoping some of his warmth spreads to my skin.
Pulling back I smile at him, he passes out. I shake my head and check his wallet, finding his id and car keys, I drive him home, tuck him in like a good little girl. He'll wake up in the morning with a headache. He won't remember me... they never do.  

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is so her version. That means it wasn't just a dream. =)Very well written Sav! You should consider writing a novel!

    ReplyDelete