Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Dark... and cold

I hate this new body... its cold, and it knows it.  I got goosebumps all over my flesh, and I'm shivering... fucking shivering... I huff and cross my arms, trying to keep my teeth from chattering as I keep in my corner of the roof, watching the city.  I see nothing interesting, so I curl my wings around me, trying to keep the night air off of me.  My mind begins to wander, and I let my thoughts drift to the night this was done to me... and the events proceeding it...

I was waiting on it... revenge for hurting her.  It didn't scare me... after all I was an immortal creature.  I could handle extreme amounts of pain.  As I perched on top of the radio station watching her home, I let a small smirk cross my lips, knowing what all I had done to her.  Suddenly, out of nowhere, something I would compare to a train wreck hit me.  I fell, and drifted out of conciousness as the creature drug me toward the place I was watching.

I woke up, my face melting into the metal grates that hung over the lava, I was bound.  The pain, was... almost overwhelming, but still not too awful bad.  I could hear the one I hurt, and the other talking but I just smarted off as usual, till I felt the creature who attacked me, pick me up and slam me on the table.  I let out a scream, choked off as I could feel the blood run from my body, the table was full of spikes.  I gritted my teeth after my initial scream and tried to relax and prepare myself for what was coming next...

Ever seen a piranha eat a carcass?  Ever think of how lucky that carcass was to be dead and not feel all those tiny sharp teeth eating it?  That was one of the first thoughts through my head as the demoness called her shadows to begin eating me.... They chewed their way into my flesh, and begin to eat me, from the inside out. It was at this point, the one I had hurt, begin to burn me....  Small note about vampires and fire, we don't mix... I tried to squirm away, crawl, something, but I couldn't, not with the spikes in my body, and every move I made, the holes got bigger, more blood poured out.  For the first time in my long life, I worried about death, being destroyed.  As the fire crawled up my legs, the demoness plucked my eyes out, digging her nails into my sockets, and pulling the soft tissue out with speed and accuracy.  That in itself, was .... horribly familiar, but granted me relief from watching what happened next.  The shadows the demoness had forced into my body gathered and burst loose from my chest, exposing my heart.  At this point, memories fade and turn into the same quality as bad dreams that you can't quite, remember after waking up, but I remember, she ripped my heart out, quite literally.  And my world went... away.  The pain stopped, but so did the awareness,  I felt, seen, heard, nothing... I died.

Hell... I've been to hell, the place I went wasn't hell.  It was a dark.. void of .. nothingness.  Nothing can describe it.  I suppose it was limbo?  Maybe?  I just... didn't exist anymore.  I remembered odd things.... about my life as a mortal.  Suddenly I felt like I was being drained out of this void... I thought I was going to hell finally, and that this limbo was over with, until I heard two very familiar voices...

I came to, face down, naked on the church floor, pinned down by something.  As I struggled to get up, I couldn't, so I yelled for Tora to get off me.  Then I saw her, a few feet away, staring at my back.  I heard our leader laughing so I finally managed to stand up, only to fall back on my ass, feeling a weight behind me.  Looking over my shoulder, I screamed in horror.  I had two, feathery obstructions attatched to me.  As Denenthorn yelled for Tora to grab a curtain so I could cover up, all I could do was curse, and scream.  I finally grew tired of the mocking laughter and ran out, taking off as fast as I could toward the closest familiar place, where I found the last piece of what I was, my chylder... I fell into his arms, sobbing for the immortality I lost, for the changes that had been forced on me... He held me until, I fell asleep.... when I woke up, I was alone... except for my wings....

5 comments:

  1. Awwww, I feel sorry for Sav. =( But I guess she'll adapt soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Punts the Blue!* :D

    And to Miza: I don't know if I want her to adapt to it. Its a challenge, at best, to play her as an angel. Going from being a dark, evil vampire to an angel...who is in the church group... its been a hell of a ride.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, huge challenge, well I hope you write more stories on hows its going for her. Would love to see her blend into her angel form, oh and I love the red angel look. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. O.o dark evil vampire... you was ma cuddley bish ~.^ miss yew!!

    ReplyDelete