Thursday, June 16, 2011

Spectre came a'knockin

((((((((((((((WARNING THIS BLOG CONTAINS GRAPHIC VIOLENCE!!
And I will be editing, tweaking things as the story develops...))))))

He was there... almost as if he was waiting on me as I started toward my room. There in the lobby. I shook it off and got on the elevator, quickly locking myself in my room. Once there, I begin to pack my bags, I was leaving the next morning. Once done, I hopped in the shower, shrugging off the illusion I used to hide my wings.

There was a knock at my door. Wrapping a towel around myself, I curse, and try to open the door at an angle so that I can hide my wings. No one . was there. Huffing I turn around, and suddenly I find myself face to face with him. The one Denny warned me about. "Hello daughter of Denenthorn." he smiled. I hissed at him and tried to ease around him toward the window. "Hello Spectre...."
"Ah I see the dear prince explained who I was." he laughs as he takes off his hat and does a sweeping sort of bow in front of me. "Not really," I reply, making my towel turn into a robe, then I tighten the rope around it. "Just warned me about some skinny fuck I should avoid." He laughs at me and leans against my door, waving his hands making bars appear over my window. "Perhaps he should have kept you under his wing then..." He looks me over, and I feel the urge to take another shower. "Pretty little girl like you should not be alone..."

I huffed and turned away from him, the robe melting into jeans and a sweatshirt, covering as much as my body as possible. "Fuck off." I growl, and again he laughs. "Oh, yes, he really should have kept you in his nest... " Spinning around I summon my blades, growling out a challenge. Once more, he laughs, and then my world went dark.

I came to, chained to a table. I tested them, and they burned into my flesh. My wings are somehow in the table, and I'm naked. Spectre walks in with a sheet, and covers me to my neck with it. "Tsk tsk angel." he says. "Can't be showing the naughty bits to your parents now can you?" At the word parents I raise my head. "Parents are dead fucker... " I mutter. "Savannah... " said another voice from one of the shadowy corners of the room. Immediately my head whips toward the source and I can't believe it.
My parents. I can't speak, I can't move. Tears begin to well in my eyes as I stare. "My darling girl..." my mother cries out and runs to me, wiping the tears away, my dad directly behind her. SObs begin to wrack my body, and I struggle harder against the chains, wanting nothing more than to wrap my arms around them. As the smell of my burning flesh fills the room, Spectre speaks. "Savannah..." he says softly. "Your parents are so forgiving, I'm jealous."

"Forgiving?" my dad asks looking at him. "What ... do you mean?" Spectre smiles at my parents. "Well your 'darling' girl here is the reason you died... isn't that right Savannah?" He turns his yellow eyes to me and I shake my head looking to mom and dad. "No... no I never wanted you two to die.. you believe me right? I mean I never would have said no if I knew...." I choke off my words as I begin to sob harder, the tears streaming. Both of my parents look at me horrified. "Thats right.." my mom says softly. "I remember now.. I begged you Savannah... begged you to let us come stay with you... you said no."

I shook my head even more furiously. "no.. please... I didn't know... please.. if I had known... I love you." I cried out then screamed as I seen them begin to age before my eyes. their flesh beging to flake off, as they kept staring at me, accusing me of their deaths. I literally watched them decompose before my eyes, their accusations echoing in my ears. "Lovely parents..." Spectre said. "Too bad you killed them eh?" He shrugged and stripped the sheet off my body, laying it over their remains. I can't speak, the sobs cutting off anything I could or would save to redeem myself. Besides, what redemption is there for one that killed their own flesh and blood?

As I lay there, spectre stepped closer to me, putting a hand on either side of his head. "Renounce your creator." he said coldly, "It will be all the much better for you if you do... curse his name and you'll walk away now..." I shook my head no, unable to speak. He smiled at me, such a cold, heartless grin he had. Tilting his head down, I thought he was going to kiss me, and I felt the bile rise. But instead he kissed my forehead. "Then he will see your fate." he whispered, and clasped my head between his hands. Suddenly I seen Denny, at his desk reading. I screamed for him to run, something but spectre laughed.

"Oh no luv.." he said laughing as he stepped back around my body. "Save your breath, you'll need it angel." I couldn't see what he was doing, but shortly he returned with a length of wire and walked around to my head. I could feel his hands on my wings. His fingers started at where the bone met the skin, and he gently ran his hands down the length of them. "See... since you won't curse HIM... lets try a little test... lets see if I can get you to not curse anything yeah?"

He begin to wind the wire around my wings, threading it through my feathers. He then dropped a cloth over my head stating I couldn't see what he was doing. It was a surprise. I could hear him step away from me, then there was a slight bit of pressure where he had wrapped the wire. "Alrighty princess." he almost cooed as he pulled a chair or something next to me. "The more you scream.. the more Denny will hear you. BUT... the more you scream... the more your wings will break..." He lifts the cloth up and smiles at me. "Doesn't that sound like fun?" Suddenly he stands back up, and walks away, leaving me to my thoughts for a bit. Again I test my binds, and once more the smell of burnt flesh fills the room.

I do not know how much time passed, but he returned, with a rolling tray. I could hear metal bouncing against metal, so I'm sure he had the tray full of tools. "Are you sure you won't renounce your maker? Curse your creator?" he asked as he bent over, his head inches from mine. "Fuck.." I answered drawing out the word, "You." He shook his head. "Not right now..." he said and pulled his first contraption out, forcing my mouth open and shoving it in. It was the same tool that Denny had used on the demon that we tortured. It forced my mouth open and held it there. "SInce you won't use that tongue for what I want you to, you don't need it." He then stuck what looked like a large pair of pliers in my mouth and gripped my tongue pulling it out. Using his free hand, he reached back, pulling a scapel from the tray. He then slowly and methodically removed my tongue, taking what seemed like forever to do it.
Of course I screamed... someone taking so long to do something so quick. The moment I did though, I heard something behind me click, and there was a tug, my wings being forced to bend away from my body. I stopped but was sputtering blood from where he had cut my tongue, the wound was pouring, aided by the fact that my heart was racing a mile a minute. I spit blood in his face, and he simply wiped it off then grabbed a straw. "Can't let this go to waste." he said then stuck the straw in my mouth, and drank my blood till I could breath again.

Taking that same scapel, he begin to make small cuts and carvings all over my body. That wasn't so bad. I kept my mouth shut, other than to turn my head and spit blood out. He worked for awhile then stepped back, admiring his 'artwork' as he kept calling it. Reaching over, he patted my head, told me he'd be right back, then left the room. He exited out a door, which let in a little light before it swung shut. As soon as he left, I begin to chant, calling the black flame, holy light, whatever I could, forth. I concentrated hard on melting the chains holding me to the table. Suddenly, the chains begin to heat up, faster than I could have done it. They begin to brand my flesh and I screamed. From behind me, the clicking started again, and my wings were pulled further out, and each wing was pulled in a seperate direction. The pressure was near unbearable as they were stretched to the breaking point before I silenced myself.

A cold laugh came from the corner of the room. "Silly girl... did you really thing I'd not take precautions against you? I know EXACTLY what you can and cannot do angel." He held his hand out over me, and the carvings begin to move, twisting my flesh with them. Suddenly my body jerked upward, against the chains, and he pulled his hands back. "Now... you can't do anything." he said nodding his head. "Your magic is bound to your body." "Aye... it is." came a familiar voice. I nearly puked as he stepped in my view. IT was Denny... but just a mirage of him... but it was him just the same. "See princess," Spectre said as he motioned to Denny. "I showed him what I was doing and he wanted to help..." Denny walked around next to my body and looked Spectre in the eyes. “I won't touch her, but... I want to see what you can do.”

I stare at Denny, but his eyes are on Spectre. I can't speak, I can't move... even if I wasn't bound. This man, my father, my protector.. is egging this demon on? Suddenly a sharp pain travels down my arm, and I twist my head in that direction, and begin to scream, even the pressure on my wings can't stop me. He removed the skin on my arm.... all of it. Smiling at me, he dangles the flesh above my nose and I gag, but manage to keep the bile down. I stop screaming in time for the machine attatched to my wings to have twisted the appendages to an awkward angle, almost to the breaking point. Spectre's smile grows wider as he suddenly grows fangs, then lowers his head above my exposed tendons, then begins to feast. Chewing the muscles off of the bones. I can't hold back now, I let out an ear shattering scream, and the machine begins to work again. He continues to eat my arm, exposing the bone and I continue to scream. Suddenly there is twin pains in my back and my eyes roll back as the machine yanks my wings from my back, pulling them completely away from my body. I have had them cut off, cut them off myself once, but this was an entirely new meaning of pain. It felt like he ripped my soul from my body when the machine pulled them off. My entire body begin to thrash against the chains, screams and sobs erupting from my chest.

I felt the blood gushing from my back as a sinister laugh came from Denny. “Good call Eric.” he chuckled then looked at me. His eyes were strangely blank, almost like the glass eyes you see in dolls. “Ye mortal now lass....” he murmured, then looked back to Spectre. “She's uneven too.... I'd do what ye did to her arm to the rest of her body.” Spectre grinned and nodded, before repeating his actions to my other arm. At this point, the edges of my vision begin to blur, and I sent up a silent thanks, thinking I was finally going to die or pass out. But just as unconsciousness begin to claim me, there was a sharp stabbing pain in my left leg, snapping me out of it. This went on for what seemed like hours... Once done with my arms, he started on my feet and legs, first peeling the skin off, then devouring the tissue and muscles underneath it.... every time I'd start to pass out, he'd hurt me somewhere else on my body to keep me awake. As he did his cutting, he replayed every mistake I had ever made. Denny leered over me, saying how unworthy I was to be his creation... How I couldn't even cut it as a Vampire, thats why Stiletto had abandoned me. I felt all my doubts, all the guilt I had ever experienced filling my mind. I wept, the memories worse than what was happening me at the moment. But he begin to focus more on my body then...

He cut me open, pulled my organs out, one by one to show them to me, then placed them on his tray... then peeled the rest of my flesh from my body tossing it in the corner. Slowly he begin to pull my bones apart, one by one, piling them up on the floor as well till I was nothing but a head with a exposed torso. I couldn't scream or cry anymore, my throat raw from the hours of his play. Somewhere during all this, Denenthorn had disappeared, but not before coaxing Spectre to kill me, then bring me back and redo the torture, again and again.... For the first time in my life I prayed that Death would hold onto me this time when I met him...

Finally Spectre seemed to get bored with my compliance and waved his hand, the chains melting away. He stuck his hand in my chest, and ripped out my heart, letting me watch it thump a precious few times before it stopped.... and finally darkness claimed me. My grandfather was waiting for me once I arrived, shaking his head. “You know... you are no longer my family by blood.” he murmured and motioned for me to follow him. “I really should keep you in Hades... if it wasn't for the fact that I value my son's sanity I would...” I shrugged and walked behind him, “When did you stop claiming me as family?” I asked. “The day you chose to undo what my son did, and became that abomination that you clung to for so long. You do know vampyres are truly damned correct?” I chuckled. “Aye, but without your son to teach me his ways... I became just another demonic presence floating around, unguided, unsure.... I knew what a vampire was, and what was expected of me then... so...” Shrugging I stopped as he did, looking at a door. “This is true...” he agreed and looked behind him to me, studying me. “You never did make sense to me... why my son fell in love with you... but then again love isn't something I ever understood.” He held a bony hand out toward the door. “That day you called me forth for that girl, to give up her soul, I took something from you... Lets see if your friend will let me give it back because I truly do not want you in my domain...” Again I snickered and walked through the door reappearing in the room where Spectre remained. He was carving my eyeballs out as we walked in, and seeing us, he popped them in his mouth, grinning and chewing them. I felt ill... but a spirit can't vomit can they? Spectre and Death stared at each other a moment, before Death turned to me. “Savannah, he's going to give you back to Toxia... but.. the curses he has put on you, only Denenthorn can remove them...” I begin to protest, Denny stood there and helped him do this to me.. but Death held up his hand, and I lost the ability to speak. “Learn from this... “ he said softly. “You made a sacrifice for one you loved... and I am repaying that now.... “ With a flick of his wrist, suddenly I was back in my body, and oh god the pain...

Spectre begin to put me back together, taking his sweet ass time of course... I felt everything, every twist, every cut, every pop of my joints he fixed. Once I was back into one piece, he begin to carve again, but this time, he chanted as he did it, and I felt my flesh burn like it was lit with hell fire itself... Chains circled themselves around my wrists and ankles, and I could feel him close. I turned my head to where I thought he was, and he gripped my sockets, “Where you land, you are bound until Denenthorn decides you are worth saving child... only he will be able to remove the marks, the chains, but no one, not even god himself... will remove the memories.” He then placed his hand on my head, and there was a burst of pain, then I fell, landing on concrete somewhere... the last thing I remember was someone saying my name, and I finally got to slip into the blackness where nothing could hurt me.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine is leaving Zelda lecture on don't be a whore when she turns to call out to her,..."Hey Zelda! If you see Savannah let her know that I can get her eyesight back for her,...She pauses then laughingly adds "It's proof of God's existence,...Because he place this WHORE,...in position to help her, and if that doesn't prove that God has a sense of humor I don't know what will and we all know you have to be alive to have a sense of humor Right,...So there!" "Tell her I'll help her free of charge because that is God's plan and I don't want to ruin his joke" She then turns and walks out of the Church

    ReplyDelete